Parents/Guardians/Students kindly follow the instructions given below before submitting the filled application to the college office.
- Copy of the 10th std. hall ticket, downloaded marks card & Aadhaar card of the student is compulsorily should enclosed with the I PU application.
- For seat selection Process copy of the TC or extracurricular activity certificates are not required. Only if candidate participated in State/National level winning certificates can be enclosed. For SC/ST/C1 enclosing of Caste certificates is must
- Once Application submitted will not be entertained at any cost to make alterations or to enclose any certificates.
- Have a Xerox copy of your filled application along with enclosures before submitting it to the college office for further clarifications and verifications.
- Applicants apply under any Category quota are asked to enclose the latest Renewed Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildar compulsory. (as per the details given below). If applications carries expiry caste certificates will not be considered under any quota.
Name of the category validity Period
Category – 2A, 2B, 5 years
3A & 3B But it should be mentioned
in the Caste Certificate
Date of issue of I PU Application
Last Date of submission of filled application
From the day of announcement of State SSLC Result
5 days From the day of announcement of State SSLC Result
Timings : 9.30am to 1.00pm
Arts : HESP (History, Economics, Sociology & Political Science)
Commerce : HEBA (History, Economics, Business Studies & Accountancy)
EBAB (Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy & Basic Maths)
EBAS (Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy & Statistics)
BASC (Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics & Comp. Science)
Science : PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biolo
PCMC (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Computer Science)