AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
With the above mission, the programme and activities of the Institution are specifically designed and developed in order to:
- Set and achieve high standards in academics so as to cater to the professional requirements of the competitive world.
- Generate a spirit of enquiry, innovation and self development.
- Create young leaders for tomorrow’s India
- Strengthen and engender moral values as the nucleus of the personality.
- Inculcate leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Foster compassion towards the needy and nurture social commitment.
- Tap achievement orientation through healthy competitions and challenges.
- Foster religious harmony and conscientise God’s presence.
- Involve students in community service and thererby promote social justice and national integration.
- Train students to be physically fit so that they have a healthy body and a sound mind.